Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I am Daniel McCarthy and this is my blog for English 103! I am a 20 year old student at Clemson University majoring in engineering. I enjoy playing sports of any kind, being outdoors, and am a bit of a movie buff. In grade school I lived in Europe, an experience that made me appreciate different cultures and develop a love for travel. In fact, The attached picture is from one of my most recent trips where my family and I visited Tahiti and Bora Bora in French Polynesia. I consider myself a very humorous person and I enjoy having fun. Having said that, I hate awkward situations and the people that cause them, so I am always trying my best to be welcoming and fun with people to avoid any such awkwardness. A pet peeve of mine is when people make a smacking noise when they chew gum. If you decide to smack your gum around me I will tell you to stop, and no, I will not be nice about. I feel like I can speak my mind in most situations, but I still know when to hold my peace. My parents taught me how to properly treat a lady, so I don't believe chivalry is dead and it pains me to see someone disrespect or harm a woman. That is just a little bit about me and I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment