Friday, July 6, 2012

Writing for me is sometimes a painful process. It takes a pretty long time for me to start and to maintain a rhythm of writing. Instead, I sometimes find myself stopping after each sentence or even in the middle of a sentence and I feel lost sometimes. I feel like it is difficult for me to get my disorganized thoughts on paper in a manner that a) makes sense and b) is meaningful. One tendency of mine while writing is to sit at a desk, which I barely ever do. Usually you will find me in my big, comfy chair but when it comes to extensive writing I need the desk to stay focused. My writing process begins by just a few main words that I want to cover. These are my main topics and once I have them down I can begin elaborating and extending paragraphs from these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment